Introduction

This blog has been setup to let everyone know what is happening with Jaren. We hope it will be helpful in getting the information out to all who wish to know what is happening and to those who desire to pray for Jaren.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Jaren unhooked

Today at about 3:00pm Jaren goes in for surgery to be removed from the ECMO machine. This morning when Mindy got to the hospital she told me the nurses started decreasing the intensity of the machine last night, this morning it was just barely on and Jaren was doing well on his own. I wish I could be there to see him after surgery, but I am still sick and must stay away as to not infect him. But don't worry about me, my mother in-law has plenty of herbal remedies to torture me with and I am sure I'll be better soon, (come to think of it, mabey you should keep me in your prayers too! wink wink). I'll give the post surgery update as soon as I receive it.
Ps. I love my Mother in-law She is the greatest, and I couldn't have a better one.

No comments:

Post a Comment