Introduction

This blog has been setup to let everyone know what is happening with Jaren. We hope it will be helpful in getting the information out to all who wish to know what is happening and to those who desire to pray for Jaren.

Friday, February 27, 2009

The latest from K.C.

Jaren is doing great, His blood gas levels are were they should be, I'm not sure what that means, but the nurses are always checking them and keep saying they are good.
They weighed him last night and he is 8.5 pounds so he has gained a little weight, and that is great to finally know.
I am well enough now, I can go and be with Jaren as long as I wear one of those goofy masks, Mindy says I look like a transformer, But I just think it is so nice to see my son.
I would like to give thanks to all who have sacrificed so much to help us feel comfortable while we are away from home, and a special, special heart felt thank you to my Stepmother Tempie, She has been with us every step of the way in these trying times, with prayer, financial support, medicine, moral support, near sleepless nights, tireless effort, hugs, tears, and a shoulder to cry on, thank you, for all you do, we appriciate you so much, love Brent, Mindy, Karis and Jaren

No comments:

Post a Comment