Introduction

This blog has been setup to let everyone know what is happening with Jaren. We hope it will be helpful in getting the information out to all who wish to know what is happening and to those who desire to pray for Jaren.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patties Day!!!!

Jarens rash is gone, the doctors have decided it was caused by an allergic reaction to vaincamicine (I think I spelled it right), or his last dose of antibiotics. Tonight we will be staying in the hospital with Jaren again. they are still pretty adamant we'll go home on Thursday and not before. (I've tried bribing the nurses to help us get out early but no one is taking my offer) he will still be on monitors until we go home. He is still doing great and eating well too.
We won't be able to use cell phones in the room so if you would like to chat, write a comment on the blog, or brentlambeth@gmail.com, I check them both often. thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment