Introduction

This blog has been setup to let everyone know what is happening with Jaren. We hope it will be helpful in getting the information out to all who wish to know what is happening and to those who desire to pray for Jaren.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Jarens progress

I am not sure if any one is still following the blog, but if any one is, it is looking like Jaren will go back on a feeding tube, he isn't wanting to eat and is now below his birth weight, no one is sure why, other than he may still be too weak from being sick and the nurses may have prematurely removed him from his care, so it is looking like we will be here the rest of the weekend. I am not sure if we will continue staying in the hospital, or if we will go back to the Ronald McDonald house.
I will update again this evening and report what the nurses decide.

2 comments:

  1. I hope things turn back around for the better! I can't wait to meet the little guy!

    Victoria Murray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for him everyday! I hope he decides eating will make him for better and everyone else too!

    Kristin Stovern

    ReplyDelete