Introduction

This blog has been setup to let everyone know what is happening with Jaren. We hope it will be helpful in getting the information out to all who wish to know what is happening and to those who desire to pray for Jaren.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Progress

Jaren just hit an all time feeding record of 95cc. The last record was 70 right before he got sick.
The doctors have determined the rash was caused by an allergic reaction to his antibiotics, and they have stopped all intro venial feedings because he is eating so well, they still want to watch him a few more days, we are still not sure how long, I am guessing Wed. or Thurs., but that is still speculation, they are still waiting on some previous cultures taken on his blood to rule out all possible infections.
I am just happy to see my son eating again and not in so much agony, I will report more as I hear it, and would like to apologize for a previous report when I thought no one was reading the blog, We are so blessed to have so many friends in our lives and I guess when I didn't see any comments for a while I assumed wrong and again I am sorry, Brent

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for keeping us updated with Jaren's progress. I have been watching so I can keep up. Give Mindy a hug for me.

    ReplyDelete