Introduction

This blog has been setup to let everyone know what is happening with Jaren. We hope it will be helpful in getting the information out to all who wish to know what is happening and to those who desire to pray for Jaren.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

News worthy of a party

Jaren just ate another 95ml ( I guess ml and cc are the same ) and that is just awesome! He has also been gaining weight. I am not sure what his weight is at the moment but he is looking a bit chubbier which is a joyful thing to see.
I have been asked a lot about how Mindy is holding up with all of this; she is doing very well, so well in fact she asked if I would go back to work so she could have some alone time, maybe I am such a supportive husband I just do too much, or I am just flipping annoying. Well all kidding aside we have both been pretty up beat though out this whole thing, biting off our nails by day, and heckling the nurses by night, I think Mindy has even booked some catalog shows with a couple of the nurses. I am just excited that it looks as if we will be coming home real soon and I just can't wait to be home and have both my children and my wife together in the same building.

No comments:

Post a Comment