Introduction

This blog has been setup to let everyone know what is happening with Jaren. We hope it will be helpful in getting the information out to all who wish to know what is happening and to those who desire to pray for Jaren.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Kickin it at Jarens Crib.

Yesterday was a big day for Jaren, they completely took him off his morphine drip (with the occasional small dose to help with withdrawal) removed the catheters from his umbilical cord and ran two IV lines on his head, removed the respirator tube from his throat, gave him a nasal canula with a little oxygen, got a bath, a onesie and traded his warmer for a sweet new crib.
Oh yeah, and we get to hold him now, pretty much as long as we like, he has such a sweet spirit about him when I hold him , the problems of the world just fade away and I can just enjoy being with my son, I love him so much, its the best feeling in the world. To know just not that long ago Jaren's spirit came down from Heaven to take a body and come live with us, to know that I have the privilege and responsibility to take care of a child that my Heavenly Father has entrusted me with, to care for, nurture, love, and bring up in the Gospel of Jesus Christ, that is a Humbling experience! Brent

1 comment:

  1. Yea!!!! I'm so grateful that you finally can hold him, he needs that as much as you do!!! Everyone love the pics, so keep posting them! Love ya guys,
    Aunt Latricia

    ReplyDelete